There’s a lot of down time in prison – especially for Jeremy, whose communication with the outside world is severely restricted. Because of that, we have asked Jeremy what would help him pass the time and have gotten one overwhelming response: books.
Jeremy is a voracious reader who enjoys everything from graphic novels to autobiographies to political works. We have compiled an Amazon Wishlist of books that Jeremy has either directly requested (those marked as “High Priority”) or books on topics we know Jeremy enjoys. The list should show unpurchased books by default, but you can filter the list by clicking “Filter and Sort” at the top of the list and then selecting “Unpurchased.”
Additionally, two publishers – AK Press and PM Press – offer books to prisoners at discounted prices. Books from those publishers are marked on the wishlist. If you wish to take advantage of the discounts offered, here is how:
- AK Press: Note in the comment section at checkout that the book is for a prisoner for a 30% discount on your entire order. You will not see any immediate discount upon checkout. The discount comes when AK Press processes your order.
- PM Press: Use the coupon code “FOPM” upon checkout for a 50% discount on your entire order.
- Haymarket Books: Use the coupon code “FREEJH” upon checkout for a 50% discount on your entire order.
If you wish to buy books from outside of Amazon, Jeremy’s address is:
Jeremy Hammond #18729-424
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 4000
Manchester, KY 40962
Please remember :
- Whatever books you purchase must come directly from a publisher or Jeremy will not receive them.
- Jeremy may only receive 4 books per package. If you wish to send more books, they must be broken up into separate packages. If ordering from a retailer like Amazon, this may mean placing multiple orders.
- If you purchase a book from the wishlist from an outside source, please e-mail email@example.com so that Jeremy does not receive duplicates.
New books will be added periodically as we get requests, so be sure to keep checking back.
And, as always, thank you for your support!